August 20, 2007

School Started...

School started today (FINALLY). Carson's in 5th grade, and he wanted nothing to do with me once he got out of the car. Evan (2nd grade) wouldn't let my hand go while we were in the parking lot, but once we got to the playground he wouldn't touch me. He winked at me when it was time for him to go inside the building (they all line up outside until the bell rings), but he wouldn't let me kiss him goodbye.

I can tell we've been doing the school thing for quite a while. I didn't even take a picture of the boys on their first day. How sad is that?

These are the first day photos from 2 and 5 years ago (Evan and Carson's first day of kindergarten, respectively). Weren't they adorable?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...