He loudly asked, "Is that your think juice?" Made me stop and consider how many cans and bottles have been placed in the receptacle at my side. I discovered that
Yes, Evan, DC w/ Lime is my Think Juice!
And my dear boy - here is what I'm thinking about:
- Griff brought me a handful of M&Ms that had seen better days. He informed me that he'd picked them out of the Mountain Trailmix bag. Love it when that happens. He then showed me a blue one and said "Mom - how did this get so skiwampus?" I want to know how he came up with that particular vocabulary word...
- It's supposed to be in the mid 50's today, but I'm looking at a thermostat right now, and it says 47 degrees.
- Why is it so annoying and time consuming to apply for life insurance?
- If I Google Tongan and Samoan funereal customs, will I find out how long my street will be clogged with visiting mourners?
- Should I feel worse than I do about telling my boys the Xbox has to be turned off until tomorrow night - even though they are out of school for a couple of days and it results in one of them throwing anger tantrums in the basement? What's so bad about going to a friend's house (to probably play video games) anyway?
- Will the neighbors hire my anger tantrum thrower as a professional wailer?
- Why am I craving no-bake cookies?
- Why does my scanner keep putzing out on me - especially when I really need it?
- How do I let the day get away from me?