February 06, 2011

Mon Couer Day 1


Your Place or Mine
James Christensen

 The Jon and Staci romance began on October 9, 1992. We sealed the deal on July 9, 1993 (that's 9 months to the day for those of you counting fingers). February 14 was the big day that led to the deal being sealed. 

To commemorate this romantic occassion I'm guiding you on an artistic tour not just of the past but also where I sincerely hope we're headed. I won't drag you through the flourish all at once. You'll get 3 chances to be swept away.

First off is James Christensen's Your Place or Mine. I love the saucy maid and her halibut. What else would ensnare such a fine sir?

I knew that I had Jon ensnared when I called him 3 days after our first date (which was to Rocky Point haunted house - plenty of screaming, protecting, and body grabbing going on there - and not just all by Jon... ;-)) to come over and change my roommate's flat tire. Jon was watching a video at ANOTHER WOMAN's place and made me swear that it really was flat. What?! Did he think I was making up excuses to get him to come over? Insert eye roll here. 
  • He showed up (I don't remember how timely he was in this - I guess that doesn't matter now anyway).
  • He saw the flat.
  • He changed the flat.
  • He left. (So maybe he hadn't finished the "movie").
But he smiled at me as he got back in his car... Perhaps it was me that was ensnared...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...