May 18, 2010

Evan's 7! (+3)

I've been trying to decide which photos to include in a 10-yr-old collage of Evan. One from each birthday? Halloween? Moon Lake? I decided to just put together a smackling. I wish everyone got his personality. He's the most sensitive of my boys, the most tempermental, the most stubborn, the most idiosyncratic.

So here you go: The Essence of Evan


Click to play this Smilebox collage: Evan Essence
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This photo collage made with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 10. He's so cute! Don't tell Evan, but if he wasn't so opposed to it....he'd still be my boyfriend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! Tell him happy birthday from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Staci! You've won the giveaway on A Purse Full of Cheerios! Please email your shipping details to Sylvia{at}ChasingCheerios{dot}com asap! Use THE STAR SHACK in the subject line! Thanks so much for entering and stop back for our next great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...